US China Communication Institute
Intern positions are with leading international as well as small, dynamic upstart companies in China. Students gain exposure to a variety of value-added projects such as, but not limited to:
- Promote the products of the company
- Perform market research analysis
- Perform financial analysis
- Perform service improvement analysis
- Provide marketing and communication insight from a westerner's point of view
- Computer programming and development
- Compare different suppliers to choose optimal partner(s)
- Create proposals for events
- Assist as internal English trainers
- Perform industry evaluation for the company’s projects
- Provide proofreading and revision of company English language documents
- Participate in the company regular meeting/activities and external meetings
The internship placement will be professionally searched and arranged based upon your interests and qualifications.
We work with our close agency partners in Shanghai to place you in a desired internship from within a portfolio of hundreds of companies in Shanghai.
USCCI provides internships across the most exciting and important industry sectors operating in China. The positions will cover a wide spectrum of job areas. You'll be able to choose from our extensive sectors including Marketing, Information Technology, Accounting, Finance and more.
We have placed students in well-regarded companies such as:
- Shanghai Media Group (SMG)
Securing an international internship, especially in China requires careful planning, research and persistence. USCCI is committed to guiding you and assisting you through out the process, step by step.